To cultivate engineers who possess excellent practical ability, rich humanity & creativity, and who contribute to diverse growth in society.
Desirable Human Resources to Nurture
- Possess a sense of social responsibility and ethics and are considerate to the global environment (Humanity)
- Possess the technological knowledge and skills required to accurately foresee the progress of science and technology (Specialty)
- Place great value on harmony and cooperation and play an active role in the international community (Internationality)
- Integrate broad knowledge and problem-solving skills with a rich sense of creativity and practicality (Creativity)
- To develop the students’ basic skills and expertise in their special fields which be required for them to work in the future as engineers.
- To develop students’ personal potential and encourage their creativity.
- To develop students who are culturally enriched and internationally minded.
- To improve students’ health and develop their physical and mental endurance.
- To improve students’ daily lives so that they can lead happy and meaningful lives.